Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Precious in His Sight

Would you join me in prayer for those grieving from this tragic accident? I was just alerted to this from a friend's blog. As I read the news article, I was so touched by the response of the church...

"Thank you all for your tremendous outpouring of love and strength stated here and in numerous other ways. Through your prayers and the power of the Holy Spirit, the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will be magnified as His people find Him to be sufficient even now."

May the Lord comfort these dear people, and may I realize the frailty of my own life and make every moment count for Christ. 

"Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints." ~Psalm 116:15

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Thanks for passing this along, Katie! I'm sure these fellow believers will appreciate all of us praying for them!

Wendi said...

This church is located in the area I live in. It has been heartbreaking to watch the news reports. Praying for sure!

Chelle said...

Yes it is very sad. I had some friends that go to their school. I live about 45 min from where it happened. Thank you for your prayers and comment. We still don't know for sure where we are moving yet. So please keep praying for us.

Melanie said...

Yes, I read about that story...so very sad. While we rejoice that those who passed away are in the presence of the Lord, it's still so hard on the loved ones left behind. Praying God will give them strength and comfort.